Our core objective is to ensure each project is delivered on time and precisely in line with the client specification.
Your dedicated account manager will work closely with you to assess requirements and co-ordinate delivery across the UK and Ireland.
For new build and refurbishment projects, these will be handled by our senior project manager who is responsible for co-ordinating logistics, fitters, placement and customer sign-off.
Your Shackletons team will work closely with you to ensure your delivery and installation is as smooth as possible.
For new build and refurbishment projects
Pre-delivery, our team will:
- Ensure we fully understand the customer specification with the client.
- Conduct an internal site survey and scoping exercise in relation to site access, elevator function and readiness of each area, where required.
- Introduce themselves to the site management team.
- Produce detailed delivery and installation schedules in accordance with the product placement plan.
- Plan resources for the on-site installation team.
- Produce health and safety RAMS for the client’s site.
On the day of delivery and installation, we will:
- Provide a dedicated senior Shackletons project manager on-site from beginning to project sign off, where required.
- Deliver your furniture using our own liveried fleet driven by Shackletons personnel who are all DBS checked. We deliver across the UK and Ireland.
- Check, place and assemble all items on schedule and remove all packaging from site. We will recycle and re-use protective packaging, where possible.
- Ensure installation matches the client’s specifications.
- Ensure you are fully satisfied, by providing a client walk-around, sign-off and handover of Shackletons client care pack.