As a Development Upholsterer you will need:
- A proven history within furniture and upholstery manufacturing.
- Ability to upholster and make accurate templates for new models.
- Knowledge and experience of Foam specification.
- Good understanding of modern & traditional upholstery methods.
- Make improvement recommendation for current products.
- Have worked in the industry for a minimum of 2 years.
- A flair for detail and accuracy in a fast paced environment.
- Work with energy and to deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to move into the exciting world of development within a company that is expanding with great ambition. You’ll be part of a successful design & development team.
The hourly rate will be dependant on your experience and skill level the range is from £9 to £13 this is negotiable. This is a permanent opportunity with an immediate start, please apply by uploading your CV.
Monday to Thursday 7:30 t 16:45. Friday 7:30 to 11:30. 39hrs a week.
Part-time candidates would be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00 to £13.00 /hour
Contact Chris Kaye for further information regarding this position.